GET IN TOUCH
- Minimum fees across India
- Process will involve 8 to 10 working days
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Quality Services at very reasonable price
- Government fees will be on actuals
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About Share Transfer
The ownership of a company limited by shares is held by the shareholders of the Company. The shareholders in turn appoint Directors to manage the affairs of the Company. Hence, ownership of a company rests with the shareholders and not the Directors. Transfer of ownership of a company can therefore be accomplished by transferring shares of the company from one person or entity to another.
Define The Process
Advantages of Share Transfer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How we help with Transfer of Shares?
Registrationseva can help in Transfer of Shares in 14 to 15 working days, subject to ROC processing time.
02. How do I transfer physical securities to my name?
You will have to execute an instrument of transfer in relevant form, fill the required details, affix the signature of transferor and transferee, pay requisite stamp duty
03. What amount of stamp duty should I affix on the instrument of transfer?
For shares, stamp duty @ 0.25% of the market value or the consideration amount (whichever is higher) should be affixed on the instrument of transfer.
04. Documents and Information required?
1. Details of transferor and transferee
2. ID and address proof of transferor and transferee
3. Numbers of shares proposed to be transfer
4. MOA of the respective Company
5. Any other information as may be required