GET IN TOUCH
- Process will involve 25 to 30 working days
- There are no hidden Charges
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About conversion of Public Limited into Private Limited
Private Limited Companies can be easily converted into Public Limited by passing a special resolution in an Extra Ordinary General Meeting and by altering its Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
Advantages of conversion of Public Limited into Private Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registrationseva help with conversion of Public Limited into Private Limited?
Registrationseva can help in conversion of Public Limited into Private Limited in 30 to 35 working days, subject to ROC processing time.
02. Can Private Limited can be incorporated with 2 directors?
Yes, you can incorporate private limited company with 2 directors.
03. How much money do I need to start a Private Limited Company?
For conversion of Public Limited into Private Limited, no minimum capital is required. You can proceed with conversion with the existing capital.
04. Will the change of status have any legal effect?
The conversion will not affect any rights or obligations of the company and any legal proceedings by or against the company.
05. Documents & Informations Required to Process?
For Directors And Shareholders (In Scan only) :
1. PAN Card
2. Identity Proof – Anyone (Election ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
4. Address Proof – Anyone and Latest by One Month (Bank Statement/Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
NOTE: AADHAR CARD/DL/PASSPORT/VOTER-ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS ADDRESS PROOF.
Note: There is no specific set of documents required, rather we will provide you the documents time to time for signature and filing purposes.