GET IN TOUCH
- Process will involve 25 to 30 working days
- Minimum 7 Members Required for Conversion
- There are no hidden Charges
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About conversion of Private Limited into Public Limited
Private Limited Companies can be easily converted into Public Limited by passing a special resolution in an Extra Ordinary General Meeting and by altering its Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
Advantages of conversion of Private Limited into Public Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registrationseva help with conversion of Private Limited into Public Limited?
Registrationseva can help in conversion of Private Limited into Public Limited in 30 to 35 working days, subject to ROC processing time.
02. Can Public Limited can be incorporated with 2 directors?
No, you need atleast 3 directors to go for a Public Limited Company.
03. How much money do I need to start a Public Limited Company?
For conversion of Private Limited into Public Limited, No minimum capital required. You can proceed with conversion with the existing capital.
04. Will the change of status have any legal effect?
The conversion will not affect any rights or obligations of the company and any legal proceedings by or against the company.
05. Documents & Informations Required to Process?
For Directors And Shareholders (In Scan only) :
1. PAN Card
2. Identity Proof – Anyone (Election ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
4. Address Proof – Anyone and Latest by One Month (Bank Statement/Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
NOTE: AADHAR CARD/DL/PASSPORT/VOTER-ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS ADDRESS PROOF.
Note: There is no specific set of documents required, rather we will provide you the documents time to time for signature and filing purposes.