GET IN TOUCH
- Process will involve 15 to 20 working days
- Minimum 2 Members Required for Conversion
- There are no hidden Charges
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
*Stamp duty Extra for States: Punjab, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh
About conversion of Private Limited into LLP
LLP is a separate legal entity which can be incorporated with the involvement of 2 partners only whose liability is limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP.
Advantages of conversion of Private Limited into LLP
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registrationseva help with conversion of Private Limited Company into LLP?
Registrationseva can help in conversion of Private Limited company into LLP in 30 to 35 working days, subject to ROC processing time.
02. How many partners are required to incoporate a LLP?
You can incorporate LLP with 2 aprtners initially.
03. How much money do I need to start a LLP?
For conversion of Private Limited into LLP, no minimum contribution is required. You can proceed with conversion with the any amount of contribution.
04. Will the change of status have any legal effect?
The conversion will not affect any rights or obligations of the company and any legal proceedings by or against the company.
06. Documents & Informations Required to Process?
For Directors And Shareholders (In Scan only) :
1. PAN Card
2. Identity Proof – Anyone (Election ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
4. Address Proof – Anyone and Latest by One Month (Bank Statement/Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
NOTE: AADHAR CARD/DL/PASSPORT/VOTER-ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS ADDRESS PROOF.
Note: There is no specific set of documents required, rather we will provide you the documents time to time for signature and filing purposes.