GET IN TOUCH
- Process will involve 15 to 20 working days
- Minimum 2 Members Required for Conversion
- There are no hidden Charges
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About conversion of One Person Company into Private Limited
One person company can be converted into Private Limited Company either voluntarily or compulsorily.
Advantages of conversion of One Person Company into Private Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registrationseva help with conversion of One person company into Private Limited?
Registrationseva can help in conversion of One person company into Private Limited in 30 to 35 working days, subject to ROC processing time.
02. Can Private Limited can be incorporated with 2 directors?
Yes, you can incorporate private limited company with 2 directors.
03. How much money do I need to start a Private Limited Company?
For conversion of One Person Company into Private Limited, no minimum capital is required. You can proceed with conversion with the existing capital.
04. What is meant by compulsorily conversion?
When a one person company has paid up capital of 50 lakhs or more or the annual turnover of the relevant financial year exceeds Rs 2 crore, then the company has to compulsorily convert itself into private limited company.
05. Will the change of status have any legal effect?
The conversion will not affect any rights or obligations of the company and any legal proceedings by or against the company.
06. Documents & Informations Required to Process?
For Directors And Shareholders (In Scan only) :
1. PAN Card
2. Identity Proof – Anyone (Election ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
4. Address Proof – Anyone and Latest by One Month (Bank Statement/Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
NOTE: AADHAR CARD/DL/PASSPORT/VOTER-ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS ADDRESS PROOF.
Note: There is no specific set of documents required, rather we will provide you the documents time to time for signature and filing purposes.