GET IN TOUCH
- Completely online service – No physical visit required.
- No minimum capital requirement.
- Minimum 7 Members Required for Registration
- Nidhi Company in just 10 working days.
- There are no hidden Charges
- Work Handled by Professionals
*Stamp duty Extra for States: Punjab, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh
About Nidhi Company
Nidhi Company is one of the categories of Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that does not require any Reserve Bank of India (RBI) license. Nidhi Companies are limited companies formed for cultivating the habit of thrift and savings amongst its members. It borrows from members and lend to members only. The main reason as to why the Nidhi Company is so famous between the business communities is the Nidhi Company is very easy and cheap to form to register. Pre Incorporation steps:
Nidhi Companies are formed in nature of public limited company where minimum seven members. A minimum of three Directors are required for establishing a Limited Company. Minimum net owned funds of atleast INR 10 lakh as capital is required.
Advantages of Nidhi Company
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registrationseva can help you with Nidhi Company Registration?
Registrationseva can incorporate a Nidhi Company in 15 to 20 days, subject to ROC (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) processing time.
02. What is Nidhi Company?
Nidhi Companies are limited companies formed for cultivating the habit of thrift and savings amongst its members, receiving deposits from, and lending to, its members only, for their mutual benefit, and Which complies with rules of Chapter XXVI of Companies Rules, 2014.
Nidhi Companies are formed in nature of public limited company where minimum seven members. A minimum of three Directors are required for establishing a Limited Company. Minimum net owned funds of at-least INR 10 lakh as capital is required.
03. How many Shareholders are required to Register a Nidhi Company?
Minimum of seven shareholders required to register a Nidhi Limited Company and within one year of incorporation it shall be minimum two hundred.
04. How many Directors are required in Nidhi Company?
Minimum of three directors are required to register a Nidhi limited Company.
05. How much money do I need to start a Nidhi Company?
In case of Nidhi Company, minimum Rs. 10,00,000/- (Ten lakhs) of owned capital is required.
06. How much deposit does Nidhi Company can take from the members?
The quantum of deposits depends upon the net owned fund of the Nidhi Company. As per law, it has to maintain the ratio of 1:20. Which means if we have net owned fund (NOF) of Rs. 100/-, we can take deposit of Rs 2,000/-
07. No. of branches, a Nidhi Company Open?
A Nidhi Company is not allowed to open any branches before 3 years that too on a condition that profit has been earned by the Nidhi Company in all the three years consecutively. Also, as per law, branches cannot be opened before three years even with any permission. A Nidhi Company is not allowed to open any branches before 3 years that too on a condition that profit has been earned by the Nidhi Company in all the three years consecutively. Also, as per law, branches cannot be opened before three years even with any permission.
08. Maximum rate of interest a Nidhi Company can offer on deposits?
The maximum interest rate a Nidhi Company can offer on deposits must equal to the rate of interest offered by NBFC which is currently 11.00%. Further, in case of saving account, the maximum Interest rate can be 2% more than a nationalized bank is offering.
09. Documents Required to Process?
Documents Requirement For Directors And Shareholders (In Scan only):
1. PAN Card
2. Identity Proof – Anyone (Election ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
4. Address Proof – Anyone and Latest by One Month (Bank Statement/Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)NOTE: AADHAR CARD/DL/PASSPORT/VOTER-ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS ADDRESS PROOF.
For Registered Office (In Scan only) :
In case the premises are Rented
Rent agreement In case the premises are Owned by any Director or any Relative
Registry Proof or House tax receipts + Latest Electricity bill + NOC from the Owner on the name of any Director
10. Information Required?
Information Required (Only information NO Documents Required):
1. Education Qualification of all the persons Involved
2. Any Landline number
3. Place of birth of all the persons
4. Mobile Numbers of Directors
5. Email IDs of DirectorsCompany related Information:1. State in which company will be registered
2. Complete Registered office address along with PIN Code
3. Proposed business of the company in brief
4. Proposed Name of the company
Name should be like thisFirst Name – To be unique eg. XYZ
Second Part – Activity Word eg. If Technology Company then Technologies, tecnosoft are the activity Words Complete Should be Like this:
XYZ Nidhi Limited
XYZ Nidhi Limited
Brief Significance of Prefix used in Company Name.