GET IN TOUCH
- Minimum fees across India
- Capital can be increased as per requirement
- Process will involve 8 to 10 working days
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Quality Services at very reasonable price
- Government fees will be on actuals
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About Increase Authorised Share Capital
An Authorized Capital is the maximum amount of capital which a Company can raise through issue of shares to its shareholders. It is the amount mentioned in the Capital clause of the Memorandum of Association of Company. Upto this amount the Company can raise capital. If the company wants more capital then the capital clause has to be amended.
Define The Process
Advantages of Increase Authorised Share Capital
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How we help with Increase in Authorized Capital?
Registrationseva can help in Increase in Authorized Capital in 10 to 15 working days, subject to ROC processing time.
02. How to increase the authorized share capital of the Company?
The Company can increase its authorized share capital by filing the necessary form within 30 days from the date of alteration of capital.
03. Whether General Meeting is mandatory to hold for increase in authorized share capital of the Company?
Yes, Holding of AGM is mandatory to increase authorised share capital.
04. Whether Special Resolution is required to pass for increase in authorized share capital of the Company?
No, only ordinary resolution is required to increase authorised share capital.
05. What are the information and documents required for increase in authorized share capital of the Company?
Details of Directors and Shareholders
Altered MOA of the respective Company
Digital Signature of any of the Director of Company
Details of increase in the capital of the respective Company
Any other information as may be required