GET IN TOUCH
- Minimum fees across India
- Mandatory for all Company Registered In India
- Certain Information required to file IT Return
- Work Handled by Professionals
- Quality Services at very reasonable price
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About Income Tax Return (Company)
Income Tax is tax levied on the income of a person by the government of India as per the provisions contained in the Income Tax Act, 1961. It is levied on income earned during the year starting from 1st April and ending 31st March.
Advantages of Income Tax Return (Company)
Return Filing Process
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registrationseva help with Filing Income Tax return filing?
Registrationseva can help in filing Income Tax return in 2 working days and it provides the best tax planning and advisory services for Companies who wants to file their tax return.
02. What are Previous Year and Assessment year?
In Simple language previous year is the financial year in which the income is earned. The income earned during this previous year is charged to tax in Assessment year which is the year next to previous year. For example for the Income earned in Financial year ( Previous Year ) 2015-2016 the assessment of tax is carried out in 2016-2017. Thus 2016-2017 is the assessment year.
03. On what amount is income tax calculated?
For calculating income tax notified slab rates are applied to the taxable income of a person earned during previous year. Taxable income is to be calculated as per the provisions and rules contained in the Income Tax Act, 1961. One has to calculate income under various heads of Income and net them after deducting deduction available under Chapter VIA to get Net Income Chargeable to Tax.
04. Who is required to file Income Tax return?
Every Company is mandatorily required to file Income Tax return.
05. What is 26AS?? Is it required to file Income Tax return?
26AS is a consolidated statement showing the tax credit associated with our PAN. It shows how much tax has been received by government by way of TDS deposited by deductor (employer, bank) on our behalf, Advance tax deposited by us, self-assessment tax deposited etc. It is important to match tax payments and TDS deducted with 26AS before filing your income tax return to get tax credit as we can take tax credit of only those items appearing in our 26AS.
06. What is Certificate of TDS?
Certificate of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) is a statement provided by the person after deducting tax at source. After verifying whether TDS has been duly deducted, the Tax Deducted at Source must be entered in the income tax return to decrease the tax liability.
08. Documents Required to Process?
2. Form 26AS
4. Certficate of Tax Deducated at Source
5. Bank Statements/Passbook
6. Any Investment Documents
7. Business/Professional Income Details receipts
7. Financial statement
8. Any other document as may be required
09. Information Required?
Email id and Phone Number of the concerned person or any other information as may be required.