GET IN TOUCH
Keynotes on IEC Code Online
- Minimum fees across India
- It takes 3 to 5 working days for IEC Registration
- Mandatory for all import export business
- Lifetime validity with zero compliance
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required.
- There are no hidden Charges
- Work Handled by Professionals
About Import Export Code (IEC)
IMPORT EXPORT CODE ( IEC ) is a ten digit number granted by Directorate General of Foreign Trade under Ministry of Commerce and Industry, to any bonafide person/company for carrying out import/export. An IEC code is required to obtained before you start an import/ export business in India. An IEC is necessary for Import/Export of goods.
Benefits of Import Export Code (IEC)
Advantages of Import Export Code (IEC)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How Registration SEVA can help with IEC Registration?
Registrationseva can help in IEC Registration in 5 to 10 days, subject to Govt. processing time.
02. Information Required for Registration?
ii. Address (Registered Office in case of companies and Head office in case of others)
iv. Email address(for correspondence with DGFT)
v. Name and Designation of the person whose photograph has been affixed on the Bank Certificate
2. Details of Proprietor/Partners/ Directors/Karta/ Trustee of the applicant firm with father’ name , address and phone no.
3. Nature of Concern
4. Type of Exporter Merchant/Manufacturer
5. Bank Account Details
(i) Bank Name & Address
(ii) Type of Bank Account
(iii).Bank account Number
(v).Year of opening Bank account.
6. PAN Details (i) PAN Number with dated : ______ (ii) Issuing Authority INCOME TAX _______
7. Application Fee Details Amount(Rs)-
03. How to file IEC Online application?
In order to get a fresh IEC , Exporter required to visit dgft web site at http://dgft.gov.in .
04. IEC is not required?
1. Import/export of goods for personal use, which is not connected with trade, manufacture or agriculture.
2. Import/export by government ministries and departments, and certain notified charitable organizations.
05. Pre-requisite for modifying the IEC ?
a)Valid PAN of an individual/company/proprietor on which IEC was issued to the party.
b) Valid e-mail id.
c)Valid Mobile No.
d) Online payment of fees of Rs 200/- (Two Hundred only)
[Please Note :The user cannot change his PAN/Mobile No/e-mail id after logging into the IEC system]