GET IN TOUCH
- Process will involve 2 working days
- KYC documents will be required
- Completely Online Service- No Physical visit required
About Digital Signature Certificate
A Digital Signature is an electronic form of a signature. Just as one authenticates a document with handwritten signature, a digital signature authenticates electronic documents. It is used to sign certain documents digitally
Define The Process
Advantages of Digital Signature Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
01. How we help in getting Digital Signature Certificate?
Registration SEVA can help in getting Digital Signature Certificate in just 1-2 working days.
02. Where to use them?
DSCs can be used for e-filing of income tax returns, e-tendering on websites of government departments and ministries like Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, Director General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Registrar of Company
03. Why do I need a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)?
A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Certificate authenticates your identity electronically and it also provides high level of security
04. What type of Digital Signature Certificate is required for Income Tax filing, ROC and MCA filing and other important filings?
Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate is required for Income Tax filing, ROC and MCA filing. Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate can be issued for 1 year or 2 years. After the valid period , user need to renew class 2 digital signature certificates. Class 2 Digital Signature certificate can be issued to individual / organization.
05. Documents and Information required?
1. Copy of PAN Card
2. Copy of Aadhar Card/Voter ID/PASSPORT/Driving Licence.
3. Mobile No.
4. Email ID
5. Signed DSC Form